Healthcare and Life Sciences
Companies specializing in healthcare and life sciences share rising administrative costs, a continuous stream of new research and new drug protocols, and changes in compliance standards.
Prolifics has provided the following for many of its customers including Blue Shield of California, Oxford Health, Emdeon (formally WebMD), United Health Group, and National Health Service (NHS):
- Single Sign-On for Clinical Workstations – Improve security and ensure faster access to patient information by allowing health practitioners to sign on once and gain access to all authorized applications.
- Identity Management for HIPAA Compliance – Centralize the management of user identities, providing knowledge and control of who has access to which applications.
- Healthcare Services Platform - Prolifics has teamed up with Post-n-Track to provide innovative healthcare solutions around the exchange of transactions and information with Post-n-Track’s simple, secure, HIPAA-compliant healthcare cloud services platform.
- Coordination of Benefits (COB) - Coordinate a member’s various insurance plans when they have dual coverage to ensure that claims are processed accurately.
- Healthcare on the Go! - Prolifics can help Payer, Provider, Pharmaceuticals or Care Management entities leverage the value of the cellular data network by delivering services, content and applications quickly to mobile customers.
- Portals - Through Member, Provider and Agent Broker Portals, Prolifics helps improve communication and increase interaction between patients, providers and agents in the healthcare industry by giving secure access to personal medical information, providing self-service capabilities and allowing providers to directly process transactions within an organization’s system.
- Social Business for Wellness Communities – By adopting social networking forms, wellness programs can provide its members with community-based discussion groups, wikis and blogs.
- Payer/Provider Process Reengineering - With increasing healthcare costs, Prolifics redesigns business processes to enable healthcare entities stay competitive by containing costs and achieving higher efficiencies.
- Clinical Dashboards - Visual displays that provide physicians with instant access to relevant data relating to a given patient’s condition or health status.
- Medical Integration Platform - Prolifics’ subject matter experts leverage leading integration technologies to extend the reach, scope and scale of medical applications and provide the foundation to enable organizations to respond to the everchanging dynamics in an industry that is routinely impacted by reform, regulations and technology advancements.