Navigate CI/CD and Learn about Pipeline Tools
As part of our virtual workshop series, Prolifics will demonstrate CI/CD initiatives and innovative pipelines tools available to support your Red Hat OpenShift and Kubernetes. We’ll highlight solutions from both OpenShift and Kubernetes that help get your applications to runtime seamlessly.
Red Hat OpenShift Pipelines is a cloud-native, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) solution for building pipelines using Tekton. Tekton is a flexible, Kubernetes-native, open-source CI/CD framework that enables automating deployments across multiple platforms. Tekton is an open source project that provides standard Kubernetes-style resources and building blocks for creating CI/CD pipelines that can run on any Kubernetes. Tekton does this by introducing a number of custom resource definitions (CRD) such as Pipeline, Task, and Cluster Task.
Attendees will learn how to:
- How to use CI/CD solutions to implement a Tekton on Red Hat OpenShift and/or Kubernetes
- Installing Red Hat OpenShift Pipelines, Tasks, Create & Trigger Pipelines
- Configure Web Hooks to automate deployments from GITHUB
- Deployment of Sample Java Application using Tekton pipelines via Buildah
- Manually Trigger IBM ACE Tekton Pipelines from Tekton Dashboard
Register today to reserve your spot! Seats are limited!