Prolifics is proud to announce that we received six awards at the 29th edition of the Times Ascent World HRD Congress, recently held in Mumbai, India.
The World HRD Congress honors innovative initiatives in human resource practices. Prolifics’ six awards include four company awards and two individual awards:
- Best Employer Brand Award
- Dream Companies to Work for – IT Sector
- Award for Excellence in Learning & Development
- Dream Companies to Work for – Rank #10
- Global HR Champions Award – Partha Patnaik, Prolifics Head of Global Human Resources
- HR Super Achievers Award – Sharath Nag Rahula, Prolifics Deputy General Manager, Human Resources
“We’re excited to have received these awards. They show the depth of our commitment to making Prolifics the IT employer of choice,” said Satya Bolli, Prolifics Chairman & Managing Director. “We recognize that our people are the key to our success. It’s their dedication to our projects and our clients that allow us to continue to be a leader in digital transformation. As we say, ‘Prolifians are changing the world, one technology project at a time.’”
“We’re proud of our team’s dedication to making Prolifics a top employer, and honored by this recognition,” said Partha Patnaik, Prolifics Global Head of Human Resources. “Whether someone is a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, every Prolifics employee will have the opportunity to make a difference with our clients and in our industry.”
The World HRD Congress is sponsored by Times Ascent, a media/news company devoted to jobs, careers, and exclusive editorial content on human resources and people management.